Whether you need short-term local storage or something longer, there are ways in which to go about choosing the best local storage facility. This will enable you to make the best choice for you, and thus save you from having to move your items again.
- Location – There are a number of things to consider about the location of the various local storage facilities. You may want one that is close to you if you plan to access it regularly. Getting a great deal many miles away won’t help you much if you spend a ton for gas going back and forth. You’ll also want a location that is easy to get in and out of, especially if you will be using a moving truck. There should also be enough room on the property for maneuverability.
- Accessibility – You should consider what hours you could conceivably need access to your local storage unit. One that is only open for a few hours a day may be fine, but the best option in most cases is a facility with 24-hour access.
- Unit Size – Take the time to determine the right size unit for your needs, so you can ask for availability of that size. When in doubt, go a little larger, as it is not uncommon to find yourself adding more items to your local storage unit later on.
- Security – Look at the security in place to be sure it is adequate. Ideally, you want to see a strong gate, video surveillance and security lighting.
- Unit Type – There are various types of local storage units, including standard, climate controlled and outdoor storage, so be sure they have the type of unit you need.
- Maintenance – A quality local storage facility will be well-kept. An untidy facility is not only unpleasant to look at, but it could also be infested with insects and rodents, and it may be prone to flooding if the units are in disrepair.
If you are looking for the best local storage facility in the Statesville, NC area, look no further than 21 North Storage. We take pride in our facility, and we are committed to providing you with the highest level of service we possibly can.